Monday, August 18, 2014

Hello, Blogging World!!!

Well, here I am, inevitably part of the Blogging world. (And good gracious, I can't type right now.)

So, I suppose I should introduce myself...?

...

Umm... Well, I'm going to college and I'm majoring in English Education with a minor in TESOL (Teaching English as a Second Language). It's summer time right now, so I'm just kind of doing my own thing (which is working and earning money so I can go back to college).

A coworker of mine suggested that I start a blog, because he jokingly tells me that I'm useless and my life is going in circles (which it pretty much is, honestly), and I'm of no use other than to write and tell stories. (And holy cow, you have no idea how many typos I've made in the past sentence.) So, here I am. Awkwardly sitting in my family room on the couch in my parents' house... Alone...

Yeah. I'm new to this whole "Blogging" thing, can you tell?

So, I'm just gonna type and see what happens.

...

Well... I have a pretty good job, and I love all my coworkers, and I get along with all of them pretty well. I like to think of them as a kind of extended family. Because not all of them are like brothers and sisters, some of them are more like those really cool aunts and uncles that you love to hang out with, and some of them are like cousins.

Anyway, I'm gonna say that that's good enough for now, because it's almost eleven o'clock at night, and I'm extremely tired because I had an eight hour shift at work today (retail, mind you), and I have yet another eight hour shift tomorrow that starts at eight thirty in the morning. And I am not a morning person. Ha. There are many entertaining/frightening stories that I could tell about me in the morning.

But, alas, that will have to wait.

Adieu, people!!! (Whoever the heck reads this... If anyone...)

4 comments: