Monday, April 13, 2015

Music Monday - Special Issue (Kinda...)

Ahahahaha!!!! Hi. How long has it been since my last post? Like a million years? Whatever.

Anyway, today's kind of going to be important. I'm going to let you see into my heart a little bit (something I don't do very often even with people close to me, trust me). These first two songs are ones that remind me of one of my closest friends, who completely understands me.

For All Those Sleeping - Follow My Voice

A Day to Remember - Have Faith in Me

Umm... This next song is kind of a... I don't know how to say this... It's one of my favorite songs, honestly... It's the ending song for one of my new favorite anime, called Death Parade. It is not for the faint of heart, let me tell you right now. (It does have an English dub, but as of today, it is not finished. They have eight episodes out right now. New episodes come out on Fridays, if you're interested. Here's a link to the dub: English Death Parade. I personally like the Japanese better, but that's maybe because they haven't finished the English dub, and the last episode is heart-wrenching... Like, I cried the entire time... Maybe because I knew it was the last episode, but mostly because - Actually, we'll save my fangirling for Friday...) It's only 12 episodes long, and I've cried every single one. (Granted, it doesn't take much for me to cry over fictional characters, but still...) Anyway, if you want to check it out, I'll probably do a post on Fandoms, Feels, and Fangirling on Friday about it. (I love it so much, you guys don't even know. I am SO upset that it won't get a second season because it didn't do well in Japan...)

Anyway, this song is kind of depressing, but I love it. It's all about pushing forward through the challenges in your life, even though it's hard and sometimes there's no one there for you. You have to do it yourself because no one's going to do it for you and you have to choose your own path. You can't let anyone else choose it for you, because that's not going to help when they leave. You have to travel your own path and no one can really follow you down that path. You can get support from you friends and family, but once you start on your journey, you kind of have to do it yourself. Sure, you can have them with you, but they won't be there with you 100% of the way. It kind of reminds me of the saying, "If you want something done right, gotta do it yourself."

Last Theater

No comments:

Post a Comment